WHO should attend the RemTEC Summit?
The RemTEC Summit draws leaders and key stakeholders from academia, government, regulatory community as well as site owners, private consulting agencies and various other environmental professionals. Here are just a few of the job titles that you will find at the RemTEC Summit:
- Chief Scientist
- Chief Hydrogeologist
- Director of Environmental Projects
- Environmental Remediation Engineer
- Environmental Project Scientist
- Field Environmental Engineer
- Principal Geochemist
- Project Director
- Remediation Engineer
- Research Microbiologist
- Restoration Project Manager
- Senior Engineering Geologist
- Vice President of R&D
WHAT makes the RemTEC Summit different from other industry events?
The RemTEC Summit delivers a truly unique platform focused on advancing the environmental science and remediation industry. It is the place where you can hear essential sources of information on technology, application and policy affecting contaminated site restoration field from the world's leading experts within the academic, regulatory and environmental-consulting communities.
By daring to be different and distinctively focusing on the quality - not quantity - of topics, session chairs, presenters and posters, we have created the most advanced forum where knowledge sharing and innovative thought leadership come together and pave the way to progress.
Unlike most environmental conferences, attending RemTEC is a highly worthwhile investment of time and money, as it is focused on cost-effective site management and closure - not just theory and research. You will leave this event well informed and enthusiastic about applying the latest concepts and information to your own projects.
WHERE is the RemTEC Summit?
The 2019 RemTEC Summit will take place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO.
WHEN is the RemTEC Summit?
The RemTEC Summit will take place February 26 - 28, 2019.
WHY should you attend the RemTEC Summit?
At the 2019 RemTEC Summit you will:
- DISCOVER cutting-edge developments based on completed projects and/or conclusive evidence within the environmental science and remediation field.
- LEARN from focused and relevant presentations on current theoretical and practical aspects of environmental science and remediation as well as related industry-specific topics of interest.
- INTERACT with carefully selected chairs and presenters consisting of the world's leading experts within the academic, regulatory and environmental consulting communities.
- BENEFIT from longer presentation times across three parallel session tracks so that messages and findings can be thoroughly conveyed, actively discussed and you can attend all the sessions that interest you most.
- CONNECT and network FACE-TO-FACE with hundreds of top industry professionals. With two receptions, breakfasts, lunches and various networking breaks, you’ll have the chance meet with new industry contacts and further establish existing business relationships.
- EVALUATE the latest technologies and products where you can interact directly with multiple suppliers who can answer your on-the-spot questions and provide solutions to your most pressing concerns.
- EXPERIENCE an interactive and vigorous exchange of ideas related to today's most important environmental remediation science and research issues.